About Delta Airlines Flight Reservation & Booking Info
Your convenience and comfort are our top priorities while planning your travels. We provide you with relevant data to make it simple for you to choose the best airports.
Delta Airlines are one of the top airlines that consistently hold up its rank not only for domestic flights but also for international flights.
As per consumer surveys, CNBC named Delta the top airline in North America for 2021. This is based on categories, such as flight entertainment, seat comfort, booking, check-in, and service.
How to Book Delta Airlines Flight Tickets Online?
Are you planning to travel? Plan your air travel completely hassle-free, receive booking information on delta.com about real-time schedules and fares, and book your trip with a credit/debit card.
Delta.com helps you arrange your travel safely and securely, so what is waiting for? Let's start booking online.
- Visit Delta.com and login
- Find booking option
- Choose a flight for your destination
- Select schedule, fare and baggage
- Enter departure city and airport
- Put destination city/airport
- Enter travel type
- Select departure/return date
- Number of passengers
- Also, check-in offers and the use of coupon
- Select your reservation seat
- Make pay payment via credit/debit card
- You'll receive your mail regarding your seat reservation
How Do I reserve a Delta Airlines flight over the phone?
Are you going to reserve your flight ticket by phone? Here is a process to do:
- Pick this phone number on Delta.com to call 800-221-1212.
- Visit the Contact Us area of the Fly Delta mobile app if you are a Medallion® Member to get your dedicated phone number.
- If you have a SkyMiles membership, be prepared with your account number to speed up your call.
- Tell your trip destination and airport to the representative
- Tell your departure city/airport
- Speak up about the departure/return date
- Select your preferred seat over the phone
- Enquire fare, baggage, etc.
- Provide required details
- Tell about the type of traveling sole/group
- Make payment via credit/debit card
- You'll receive your booking SMS soon
How to book a Business Class seat?
Booking a flight ticket is not as difficult as it seems. But it can be hard if you don't find a ticket as per your choice or you have many choices. Here are some tips that might help you in the process of finding a Business Class ticket to your destination.
- Go to business class section
- Enter Flight name
- Browse flights
- Confirm availability
- Scroll down on the passenger details page
- Click your desired seat
- Repeat your connecting flights or return flights
- Make payment via the available mode
- Get confirmation through mail or message
Although "affordable" and "business class" don't typically go together, there is hope if you have aspirations of lie-flat beds and champagne in the skies. You can find inexpensive business class flights; all you need is a little bit of luck (or a lot of points and miles) and the ability to move quickly when you come across a great price.
- Mistake Fare
- Upgrade booked economy class with cash or points
- Find business class fare sales
How to Upgrade the Economy to Business Class?
- Ask the ticket counter agent
- Book with a travel agent
- Check-in early.
- Offer to be "bumped" from an overbooked flight.
- If you see a seat open, ask a flight crew about an upgrade.
How to Manage Delta Airlines Booking
Use Delta Airlines' online Manage Booking online services if you'd like to manage your reservation.
You may view the most recent pricing and make adjustments to your itinerary and timetable using this page. Without leaving the website, you can also modify or cancel your flight.
If your reservation has changed, Delta will assist you in making the appropriate modifications. A programme for credit card security is also available. Therefore, you can utilize this application to manage your reservation if your plans have changed.
Using the Delta Airlines Manage Booking system (via online or by phone)
- Dial Delta Airlines if you're having problems booking your flight to get help.
- You can access your booking details, including flight information, and make adjustments using this tool.
- You can update your information by calling the number provided or selecting the corresponding button on the screen.
- You can also utilize the live chat option or call Delta's customer service number for assistance.
- Additionally, you can contact their support center via email or SMS.
- Your credit/debit card information, confirmation number, or flight number can all be used to find your Delta Airlines reservation.
- You have the option to modify or cancel your reservation once you locate it.
- The airline Delta Airlines allows you to make modifications to your reservation.
- You can change your flight up to 30 minutes before takeoff, but you might be charged a price if you do.
Delta Airlines Baggage Policy, Delta Airlines Check-in Policy
One carry-on bag and one free personal item (purse, briefcase, and laptop bag) are allowed per traveler on Delta Airlines (DL).
The following size and weight limitations apply to carry-on luggage:
- With handles and wheels, it measures 45 linear inches (22 x 14 x 9 in) or 115 centimeters (56 x 36 x 23 cm).
- Fit under the seat in front of you or the overhead compartment.
- Your personal belongings need to be the right size to fit under the seat in front of you.
- Your carry-on allowance does not include a jacket, umbrella, diaper bag, duty-free goods, or assistance equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, strollers, child safety seats, etc.).
Note: All carry-on luggages must be stored in the overhead bin during takeoff and landing since bulkhead seats lack under-seat storage.
Delta Airlines Check-in Policy
The following are the specifics of Delta Airlines (DL) standard checked baggage / hold luggage policy:
- Normal 2 bags, maximum 10 bags (up to 4 bags on Delta Connection).
- Maximum size (length + breadth + height): 62 inches or 157 cm.
- The maximum weight is 23 kilograms or 50 pounds.
Does Delta Airlines (DL) charge a fee for checked bags?
Yes, there could be fees.
They depend on the type of fare you bought, your destination, whether you are an active U.S. military member and/or dependent, your status with the frequent flyer programme of Delta Airlines (DL), your status with an affiliated carrier, or whether you have a credit/charge card sponsored by Delta Airlines (DL).
Delta Airlines FAQ